Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Break! WHATWHAT!

Well, I have had a delightful spring break :) I went to Savannah Georgia, Williamsburg Virginia and then back to Knoxville (that's a triangle if you look at it on a map - FYI). Naturally I've been playing with my new camera and lens all along the way which means I'm about to post a crap ton of pictures. Wee!



James! You are the cutest thing ever. Just sayin.



 Downtown Knoxville is also pretty cute.







Savannah, Georgia










Cha Bella's in Savannah without a doubt has the most taste bud entrancing goat cheese cheesecake I have ever tasted. Goodness.




Williamsburg, Virginia

Aunt Debra has a pretty AWESOME view of the James River from her house



Hey there Skipper :)



Tree in Colonial Williamsburg 
(Additionally, is anyone else noticing a tree trend in my photography??!?!)



Cole and I should obviously never hang out since we either get lost in sketchy alleys or make perplexingly failtastic cupcakes whenever in the vicinity of the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment