Friday, January 4, 2013

Hello 2013!

My, oh my, my life has been nothing short of hectic the last few weeks! I've spent a good deal of time preparing for my gallery show which will be taking place later today, celebrating Christmas, the New Year, and obviously taking a lot of pictures! I'm hopelessly behind on my editing, but here is a sweet photo of The Benedict family that I took last Sunday. How cute are they?


As I've mentioned already, I HAVE A GALLERY SHOW TODAY! It's my first, and it's featuring my rural Tennessee collection!! I actually think I'm too excited about it to sleep, ergo this blog post comes to you at almost-4-AM :)

For more information on my gallery show, please visit: http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Photographs-by-Joy-Hill.html?soid=1102382248377&aid=PlNlc8y_4Ec

Or you could just shoot me an email.

Happy 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment